On Wednesday 12th June 2019 the annual South Wales Business Awards were held.
Hosted by one of Welsh television and radio’s most popular presenters Sara Edwards, at the Bear Hotel – Cowbridge. The South Wales Business Awards is the business awards ceremony of the year, celebrating the best in Welsh Business.
South Wales Business Awards 2019
Prev 1 of 18 Next
After a tremendously difficult judging process, the winners are as follows:
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Beth Sims – Beth’s Bake
- Best New Start-up of the Year – Hensol Castle Distillery
- Retail & Tourism Business of the Year – London Hub Fashion
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Catherine Butler – Hugh Phillips Gower Butcher
- Business Services Business of the Year – Henry Howard Finance
- Technological & Innovative Business of the Year – British Rototherm
- South Wales Business of the Year 2019 – British Rototherm
Founder of the South Wales Business Awards, Wesley Skene said:
“Since 2008 we have seen an increase every year in the number & standard of applications. 2019 has shattered all records, once again proving that South Wales is a truly special place for business and entrepreneurship. After a difficult few weeks for the Welsh economy, it is great to see that we have such a strong and vibrant business community leading the way.”
“Wales is not only the ideal place to run a business but also Welsh businesses are at the forefront of the worlds economy.”